Cortec VpCI 329D Vapor Corrosion Inhibiting Oil-based Rust Preventive
- VpCI-329 D is a ready-to-use vapor corrosion inhibiting oil-based rust preventive
- VpCI-329 D provides excellent protection to metals in indoor and outdoor sheltered conditions
- VpCI-329 D protects in two unique ways. First, oil-soluble corrosion inhibitors offer a tenacious film which clings to metal surfaces, providing excellent contact corrosion protection. In addition to this film barrier, VpCI- 329 D releases vapor phase corrosion inhibitors into the air that attach electrochemically to the metal surface
- VpCI-329 D is great for protecting metal parts that require a light coat of oil for further processing and shipment; such as gears, spindles, coils, or any other metal part that uses oil for corrosion protection
- VpCI-329 D is available in an easy to spray (ES) version, its carrier utilizes bio-based oil.
- Performs effectively even under the adverse conditions of 100% relative humidity and in the presence of such corrosive species as chlorides, hydrogen sulfide, or other sulfur compounds
- High flash and fire points
- Contains no hazardous chromates, nitrites, or phosphate inhibitors
- Provides universal corrosion protection to ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Non-toxic and thermally stable, providing long-lasting contact and vapor phase corrosion protection
- VpCI-329 D is a special version of VpCI-329 that is diluted 1:9 and is ready-to-use
- VpCI-329 D ES can be easily sprayed using a hand held trigger spray bottle
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- VpCI-329 D can be sprayed, dipped, rolled, or brushed onto metal surfaces
- VpCI-329 D ES can be easily applied using a hand held, trigger spray bottle
- VpCI-329 D and VpCI-329 D ES are packaged in:
- 5 gallon (19 liter) plastic pails
- 55 gallon (208 liter) metal drums, liquid totes, and bulk.
- VpCI-329 D and VpCI-329 D ES should be stored sealed
- Agitate before each use
- The shelf life is 24 months in sealed containers.
For quotation and other information, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org