ElectriCorr VpCI-239 Multi-metal Cleaner/Protector
- ElectriCorr VpCI-239 is a multifunctional outdoor cleaner/corrosion protector.
- Its continuous Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor action saves money by extending product life and eliminating downtime due to corrosion.
- ElectriCorr VpCI-239 forms a very thin film proven effective against aggressive conditions including industrial, marine, and tropical regions. This film does not alter the electrical resistance or magnetic properties of metal substrates.
- ElectriCorr VpCI-239 can be safely applied for the corrosion protection of electronic circuits or relays without causing any significant changes in conductivity.
- ElectriCorr VpCI-239 can be safely used with most plastics, elastomers, and other non-metallics.
- In addition to corrosion protection, ElectriCorr VpCI-239 is an excellent contact cleaner of oils, grime, and other contaminants.
- ElectriCorr VpCI-239 is an effective outdoor inhibitor of galvanic corrosion for most metals and alloys normally found in electrical and electronic applications such as aluminum, copper, tin, and ferrous metals.
- ElectriCorr VpCI-239 is free of CFCs and 1,1,1- Trichlorethane. Provides instant corrosion protection.
- In severely corrosive environments, ElectriCorr VpCI- 239 can be used along with Cortec’s VpCI-100 series impregnated foam devices for extended continuous protection.
- Protects high or low voltage, and high or low current electrical and electronic devices such as relays, connectors, sensors, wiring, etc.
- Printed circuit boards
- Electrical contacts and components
- Electric motors
- Protects ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Can be used in contact with engineering plastics, elastomers, and other non-metallics
- Outdoor generators and junction boxes
- Spray for use after final assembly or in the field
- Outdoor and indoor electrical outlets
- Excellent outdoor protection
- Can be applied indoors
- Fast-drying, nonsticky corrosion inhibiting film
- Instant corrosion protection
- Long-term protection
- Minimized field service
- Increased corrosion protection at a lower cost than conventional rust preventives
- CFC and 1,1,1-Trichlorethane free
- Vapor phase protection in vented or unvented enclosures
- May be used as a cleaning agent
- Moisture-displacing and penetrating film characteristics
- Designed especially for protected outdoor electrical connections
- Outdoor equivalent of VpCI-238
APPLICATION FOR AEROSOL:
- Spray a very light mist over the area needing protection.
- Dry time is approximately 1-2 hours at 700F and 50% relative humidity.
- Note: Application of a heavy mist will result in a heavy film that sags and remains wet. More is not necessarily better and could cause fouling or other complications of electrical connections.
- Aerosol spray: 6 cans per carton, 45 oz. (267.75 grams)
- 5 gallon (19 liter) pails
- 55 gallon (208 liter) drums
- Liquid totes and bulk
- ElectriCorr VpCI-239 should be kept from high temperatures and in normal warehouse conditions to prevent from freezing.
- ElectriCorr VpCI-239 has a shelf life of 3+ years in sealed packages.
- Multi-metal cleaner/protector
For quotation and other information, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org